From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Automount machine partition
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:32:49
1 Luca Casagrande wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi to all!
4 >
5 > I have updated my livecd with today portage and right now it detect
6 > machine partition..That's very cool!!
7 > They are shown on the desktop and I could aslo write on ext3 one.
8 >
9 > Is this coming from new livecd-tools or it's a matter of baselayout?
10
11 If it's on the GNOME (or whatever DE you're using) desktop, it's likely just a
12 feature of a new version of that DE and not anything from livecd-tools or
13 baselayout, as neither touch anything on the desktop.
16 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
17 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
18 --
19 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list