From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] make catalyst call emerge --deep
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:35:29
1 On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 8:54 AM, Burak Arslan
2 <burak.arslan@××××××××××.tr> wrote:
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > In a build (a desktop stage 4) I'm trying to run, I'm getting multiple udevs
6 > (=197-r1 and >=197-r2) pulled in (among other errors, see below). My
7 > impression is that if I were able to pass --deep to emerge command, it'd
8 > just go through. Is there a non-hacky way of doing this?
9
10 Modify catalyst and try it. We should confirm that --deep actually
11 would fix this problem before deciding it's the solution.
12
13 If it is, I'm all for adding it.