From: "W. Trevor King" <wking@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Python 3 support
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 15:33:10
1 On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 07:46:27AM -0700, Brian Dolbec wrote:
2 > I too was thinking of converting to using loggers.
3
4 I think the only reason we haven't done it yet is because the backlog
5 of pending patches has grown to large to juggle in our heads ;).
6 Until some of those patches land in master (or are officially
7 rejected?), I'm not sure there's much to do about it. Continued
8 development on top of your rewrite branch will probably just increase
9 the time it takes to land :(.
10
11 Cheers,
12 Trevor