From: "W. Trevor King" <wking@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] [patch] Whitespace cleanup
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:25:19
1 On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 01:03:42AM -0800, Brian Dolbec wrote:
2 > I've rebased the commit, removing the whitespace changes in COPYING as
3 > Matt suggested.
4
5 On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 01:37:33AM -0800, Brian Dolbec wrote:
6 > Will need to be applied manually to master, but should be done if you
7 > intend to release another bugfix release in the 2.x series. At least use
8 > the files changed to fix the files in current master. I'm not sure if
9 > this one would easily apply to master.
10
11 The tab/space cleanup should be easy to reach agreement on, and can
12 probably come right after the trailing whitespace patch.
15 This email may be signed or encrypted with GnuPG (http://www.gnupg.org).
16 For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy