From: Daniel van Ham Colchete <daniel.colchete@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Can't start catalyst -f tinderbox.spec
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:32:12
1 Found the problem!
2
3 There are 2 pkgcache_path lines on
4 /usr/share/doc/catalyst-2.0.4/examples/tinderbox_template.spec.
5 So my copy also had it and this is what was causing the problem. Should I
6 file a bug?
7
8 Best,
9 Daniel
10
11 On 9/6/07, Daniel van Ham Colchete <daniel.colchete@×××××.com> wrote:
12 >
13 > I'll test it on catalyst-2.0.5-pre3 first just to be on the safe side. In
14 > 15 more minutes I'll open the bug.
15 >
16 > Thanks Andrew!
17 > Daniel