From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Sudo Issues
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:32:07
1 Kessler, Paul wrote:
2 > I was in the middle of doing just what you suggested and commenting out
3 > that line. Wasn't sure if it was the answer but I have the time today to
4 > find out. Your commenting is much better than mine, so cut and paste it
5 > is!
6 >
7 > On the other one, further digging shows that I should get that error if
8 > I am trying to start another Xserver under the same display number. Just
9 > odd, maybe it is another environmet issue that will be cleared up with
10 > this edit.
11
12 First, please don't top post. Second, yes, that's how you would get the error,
13 but I have no idea what's causing it since I haven't built a X livecd in quite a
14 few months (before all these fancy new livecd types in catalyst).
17 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
18 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
21 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list