From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] When you are right you are right
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:58:29
1 Ok this might seem like a stupid question. But will sudo effect items in
2 the menu, or will anything that requires the elevated privilege require
3 execution from a command line? If it will not work that way is my only
4 option to edit the command preferences in the menu to execute through
5 sudo? I know that sounds crazy and maybe I am not verbalizing it well,
6 but I have never used sudo outside of anything but a plain shell.
7
8 -----Original Message-----
9 From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
10 Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 8:49 AM
11 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] When you are right you are right
13