From: Colleen Josephson <cjoseph@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] LiveCD: Unpacking Firmware
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:02:18
1 I have a ASUS M4A89TB MB which is AMD's 890FX/SB850 chipset I believe, a
2 quad-core AMD Phenom II, and an ATI FirePro V3700.
3
4 Related to the power supply as in this is a hardware issue? Because the hum
5 doesn't start until almost the end of the boot process on the liveCD, and if
6 it were the power supply's fault, wouldn't it start as soon as I booted up
7 the system?
8