From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Laptops
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:39:37
1 Something strange has occurred I just tried booting a laptop with one of
2 my recent builds and after I hit enter at the boot loader things begin
3 to load and when the screen flashes like it is kicking over to the
4 splash image everything stops. The screen goes blank and the cd stops
5 spinning. Weird thing is that I have used this laptop for testing on
6 many previous builds and everything was fine. The only thing I have
7 changed in the kernel in several weeks was disabling the 4k_Stacks. Has
8 anyone else had this happen? Or have any suggestions? I have tested the
9 build on 3 other workstations and all seems well.
15 Paul