From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] [rfc] laying groundwork for cbuild
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:16:21
1 On Sun, 2006-12-31 at 10:09 -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > attached patch redoes all of the logic for handling of chost and personality
3 > builds and inserts cbuild in all the right places
4 >
5 > any qualms before i take it further ?
6
7 None here.
8
9 Is this safe to apply $soon or do we need to wait for the whole shebang?
10 I'm going to be rolling up 2.0.2 in the next couple weeks (at most) and
11 am trying to get as much going as I can. What I have in SVN currently
12 has been tested and all appears to work properly, so I'm getting close
13 to another release.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
18 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
19 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
20 Gentoo Foundation