From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Creating an iso image with no snapshot
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 12:41:27
1 On 08/06/2009 11:34 PM, Tom Stellard wrote:
2 > I noticed that when I build a liveCD, the portage snapshot I used to
3 > build the stages is included in the iso file. Is there a config value
4 > I can set so that the snapshot is not included in the iso?
5
6 Use generic-livecd instead of release-livecd for livecd/type. The release-livecd
7 is intended for use by releng, and you'll get all the "automatic" behaviors that
8 releng expects.
11 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
12 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Genkernel + Release Engineering Lead