From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Virtual PC
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:32:43
1 I did some digging in a few odd forums and I came up with one
2 possibility. Virtual PC maxes out at 16bbp for the display depth. If the
3 X configuration sets the xorg.conf to run at a default depth of 24 then
4 that would explain a few things.
5
6 > -----Original Message-----
7 > From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
8 > Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 2:27 PM
9 > To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
10 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Virtual PC
11 >