From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] broken catalyst 3.0_rc1
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 07:21:39
1 I discovered that I had to increase the space on the fat file system
2 of the ISO because using a newer kernel the efiimage was 11m instead
3 of the old value. I am not sure why the calculation in the shell
4 script did not work, but it was definitely not adequate.
7 On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 15:59:33 -0400,