From: Stuart Buckland <stuart@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Strange bug at catalyst2 rc45
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 07:08:51
1 On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 17:44 -0300, Douglas Campos wrote:
2 > I've got a infinite loop when building stage3 target
3 >
4 > it goes well then starts to emerge everything again (from already
5 > built pkg's)
6 >
7 > does anyone have seen this?
8
9 Funny you should mention this. I haven't used catalyst in over a year
10 but came to be it yesterday in the guise of looking into GNAP.
11
12 Using the supplied GNAP spec files and snapshot everything builds and
13 works perfectly. I took a new snapshot, left everything else the same
14 and the build got stuck in a infinite loop of emerging the same packages
15 again and again.
16
17 Unfortunately I can't offer any help yet as I only discovered it 10
18 minutes ago. You're not alone though.
19
20 Stu
24 Stuart Buckland <stuart@××××××××××××.uk>
27 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list