From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Live Distro for GFOSS meeting
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:41:20
1 On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 16:25 +0200, Luca Casagrande wrote:
2 > I have started reading the doc on GENTOO forum and here:
3 > http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_build_a_LiveCD#source_subpath:_stage3-x86-2004.3
4 >
5 > For testing purpose I'd like to use the 2006 spec adding some package..
6 > where can i get it?
7
8 You cannot add packages to the 2006.0 spec file. It fills an entire CD.
9
10 > Other thing: how I tell catalyst wich package I wanna install?
11
12 Well, you're seriously going to need to read the example files that come
13 with catalyst before asking any more questions, as you're definitely
14 getting into the territory where things are already answered for you.
15 =]
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
20 x86 Architecture Team