From: "Juan Luis Pérez Pérez" <juanluperez@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Catalyst doesn't care about desktop profile in stage1.
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:19:00
1 I'm trying to build stage1 with default/linux/x86/10.0/desktop
2 profile, as this profiles has activated xml USE flag in order to build
3 python with xml support, but there is no way to get python with xml
4 capabilities. So There is no way to make a stage3 with desktop
5 profile.
8 Why catalyst does not take care about USE flags in profiles in use?
9 Even I add dev-lang/python xml USE flag in package.use in a special
10 etc/portage directory for catalyst purposes, but it did not worked one
11 more time.
14 Juan Luis Pérez Pérez
15 Website: http://www.juanluperez.com
16 Registered GNU/Linux user #408294 according to counter.li.org
17 --
18 Por favor, no adjunte documentos en formatos "doc", "ppt", sino en
19 algún formato estándar como "html", "pdf", "rtf", "odt" o "txt".
20 Gracias.
21 Cf: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html