From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Some easy sugestions to implement, I hope
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:00:00
1 On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 23:35 +0000, Nelson Batalha wrote:
2 > Ok, then what if you *warned the user, and advised to run catalyst -a -f ..
3 > afterwards? It would still help, I haven't figured how to chroot well yet
4 > (using linux for less then a year now), but even if I did two things would
5 > make a difference: for testing purposes it would help to have the exact
6 > setup catalyst uses; the second is only because it's so simple ;)
7
8 I'm not following.
9
10 Also, for chroot:
11
12 chroot /path/to/catalyst/storedir/tmp/$rel_type/$target-$subarch-$relver /bin/bash
13
14 > >Also, don't email me directly regarding catalyst.
15 >
16 > Did I? Must've been because of a mistake in my last two mail's, they
17 > shouldn't have gotten here too, sorry!
18
19 You didn't, actually. I just guessed by your messages that it seemed
20 you had intended to do so. My response was actually preemptive. =]
23 Chris Gianelloni
24 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
25 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
26 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
27 Gentoo Foundation