From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] livecd-stage1 problem
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:55:12
1 Robert C Corsaro wrote:
2 > Andrew Gaffney wrote:
3 >> Robert C Corsaro wrote:
4 >>> Perhaps I need a newer stage3?
5 >>
6 >> Yes, you do. You should *always* build a full set of stages (1-3)
7 >> using the same snapshot you're using to build your CD. This avoids
8 >> upgrade problems like this.
11 > Should I update that howto? It recommends getting the stage3 off a mirror.
12
13 If you want. We didn't write it, nor do we maintain it. Everything on
14 gentoo-wiki is completely unofficial, which usually means that it's wrong to
15 some degree or another.
18 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
19 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
20 --
21 gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o mailing list