From: chrosken <ordonezivan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Network Booting
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:50:49
1 Can someone please give me a hand on this issue.
2
3 Thank you.
6 chrosken wrote:
7 >
8 > Hi,
9 >
10 > We have a clusters of machine and would like to setup network booting. At
11 > this time, we have to go to the data center and boot the machine manually.
12 > We would like to manage it as best as we could where we can save time and
13 > money. I heard network booting is a good way to go. I'm not sure how does
14 > network booting work, and also not sure if this is possible with Gentoo
15 > operating system. Sorry for the dumb questions, I am totally new to
16 > Networking.
17 >
18 > Can someone please point me to the right direction?
19 >
20 > Any help is appreciated.
21 >
22 > Thanks!
27 Sent from the gentoo-cluster mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
30 gentoo-cluster@l.g.o mailing list