From: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] MOSIX - porblem
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 02:12:40
1 Given that you say you run this on "the slowest machine" I am inclined to say
2 that you are running Mosix incorrectly with multiple different architectures.
3 MOSIX is dependant on all architectures being identical (or at least, all
4 machines being configured as if they were identical architecture). You
5 provide insufficient information for me to confirm or infirm what I am
6 advancing though.
9 Eric Thibodeau
10 Neural Bucket Solutions Inc.
11