From: Reto Gantenbein <reto.gantenbein@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Performance problems with domU on drbd
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:25:16
1 Hi Michael
2
3 Thanks for your answer. I was mainly checking the stability with copying
4 from a remote location. A short dd for filling the /tmp partitions with
5 zeros didn't show up any problems.
6
7 After changing some drbd parameters i did start a update world in domU
8 on Friday. It crashed after a few hours with XFS errors. Now I'm doing a
9 clean install of a virtual machine with ext3 as file system. I will
10 report again later how it emerged.
11
12 Cheers
13 Reto
16 Michael Marineau wrote:
17 >
18 > I couldn't quite tell from the above but do you see the bad
19 > performance inside domU only when using scp/rsync or is it just as
20 > slow when you copy files locally?
23 gentoo-cluster@l.g.o mailing list