From: Payne Chu <payne@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-cluster] When will mysql-cluster available?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 05:02:32
1 Hi All,
2
3 Recently I am looking for solution how to install mysql-cluster on Gentoo.
4 I tried installing it manually from source and emerged from gentoo's portage
5 mysql5.1 + USE="cluster".
6
7 Both worked but still with some problems. Because if manually I cannot emerge
8 correctly with php and apache. It will always request to emerge the mysql from
9 portage and will not link with the mysql client library correctly.
10
11 If emerge from gentoo's portage mysql5.1 + USE="cluster" seems everything is
12 work. But is this a stable version? It is marked deprecated.
13
14 So any better solution or when will the official mysql-cluster portage launch
15 soon?
16
17 Best Regards,
18 Payne Chu