From: Josh England <jjengla@××××××.gov>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Remote administration of a server
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:03:39
1 Dan,
2
3 Set up remote power with some RPC hardware (eg: baytech) of some kind
4 and invest in some Terminal servers (eg: cyclades/avicent). With those,
5 you can boot/reboot/diagnose almost any kind of problem (even kernel
6 panics). If you set up your machines to boot off the network, then its
7 even better.
8
9 -JE
10