From: Sascha Lucas <sascha.lucas@×××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-cluster] openssi with gentoo?
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:30:31
1 Hi list,
2
3 first off all I'm realy new to clusters and I nearly know nothing about
4 this. But I want to bulid one :-).
5
6 My big goal is an SSI-like System. But for the beginning a working
7 cluster-FS (GFS/lustre??) would be nice.
8
9 I want to start with building an ssi-kernel. But there are no ssi-sources
10 to emerge. So my questions are:
11
12 - is it possible to use openssi with vanilla-sources?
13 - if so, where a the patches and do they work with latest kernels
14 (2.4/2.6)?
15 - if not, must I realy use the src-rpm?
16
17 It would be nice if some people on this list can guide me and share theirs
18 experiences.
19
20 Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend,
21
22 Sascha Lucas.
25 gentoo-cluster@g.o mailing list