From: Customer Support <support@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:27:24
1 Dear rrthompson@×××××.com ,
2
3 Please accept our apologies. Mate1 is a responsible email marketer and our
4 offers are only sent to individuals that have opted in to a mailing list
5 voluntarily in order to receive special offers. We're very sorry if our offer
6 was unwelcome to you and we are removing your email from our mailing list. Due
7 to delays in email queues, there is a small possibility that you will receive
8 an additional email from us after your address has been removed. However, all
9 mail from us should stop within 10 days of removal. If you continue to receive
10 mail from us after 10 days, please forward the unsolicited email to the
11 attention of the Mate1 Abuse Team, abuse@×××××.com for immediate follow up.
12
13 Yours Truly,
14 Mate1 Support