From: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Leaving the clustering team
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 03:13:34
1 Cheers Donnie, I'm eager to see you active in the upper spheres!
2
3 Eric
4
5 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
6 > Hi everyone,
7 >
8 > It's been a long time coming, but it's time for me to move on from the
9 > clustering project. Over time, my priorities in Gentoo have shifted. I
10 > now need to focus on the things that let me really make a difference
11 > across the entire Gentoo project, and clustering is not one of those
12 > things.
13 >
14 > I suggest that Justin Bronder become the next lead because he's probably
15 > the most active member of the team.