From: Justin Bronder <jsbronder@g.o>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-cluster] Re: eselect-mpi issues
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:45:57
1 On 12/06/08 23:02 -0400, Justin Bronder wrote:
2 > > On the system where I'm using empi, I've created files in /etc/profile.d to
3 > > source the user's .env.d files when they log in. What do you think about
4 > > having the eselect-mpi ebuild install these, so mpi users dont have to do
5 > > that part manually? They would instead just have to source /etc/profile or
6 > > /etc/csh.login after running 'eselect mpi'.
7 >
8 > Love it, I had not even thought of using this mechanism before even though I
9 > should have. It will also simplify switching from an mpi environment to one
10 > without it. I'll try to get something checked into the overlay soon,
11 > shouldn't be more than a few days.
14 Added to eselect-mpi-0.0.4 which I just bumped in the overlay.
15
16 Thanks,
17 --
18 Justin Bronder