From: Joel Martin <kanaka@g.o>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] PGI Compiles
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:01:30
1 +1,
2
3 I would like to make fortran.eclass more generic because we use
4 Pathscale fortran here (SiCortex).
5
6 I'll see what I can do about pushing Pathscale to donate some sort of
7 solution that Gentoo QA could use.
10 Joel Martin (kanaka)
11 Open Source
12 no BILL . no GATES
13 Costs nothing . Open to all
14
15 Donnie Berkholz wrote: [Wed Dec 13 2006, 03:06:56AM EST]