From: George Robb <forgeman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Leaving the clustering team
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:02:00
1 We will miss you! Thanks for all the hard work you have put in.
2
3 George
6 On Jan 31, 2009, at 2:08 AM, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
7
8 > Hi everyone,
9 >
10 > It's been a long time coming, but it's time for me to move on from the
11 > clustering project. Over time, my priorities in Gentoo have shifted. I
12 > now need to focus on the things that let me really make a difference
13 > across the entire Gentoo project, and clustering is not one of those
14 > things.
15 >
16 > I suggest that Justin Bronder become the next lead because he's
17 > probably
18 > the most active member of the team.
19 >
20 > --
21 > Thanks,
22 > Donnie