From: Brady Catherman <bradyc@××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Medium to large clusters using Gentoo
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:22:39
1 Just wanted to clarify because my cluster is already on there listed
2 as having 134 cores =) It actually has 268. (I work with a bunch of
3 biologists, I have gotten used to asking for clarification. Most of
4 them don't know the proper computer terms to use and there is no way
5 I could follow the biology terms =)