From: Giacomo Bagnoli <g.bagnoli@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] CLVM on amd64 profile
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:32:02
1 On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 14:22 -0700, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > I've been trying to get clvm and lvm2 merged for years, but the
3 > clustering team seldom responds to my inquires.
4 >
5 > The latest bug is here:
6 > http://bugs.gentoo.org/265671
7 >
8 > The differences between the two are very small at this point, because in
9 > the previous work, I rebased clvm off the lvm2 ebuild that was then
10 > current.
11
12 Well, the only thing I still don't understand is why clvm and cman use
13 flags are masked on amd64 profile. I've unmasked them (overriding the
14 profile) compiled deps, configured the cluster and it seems to work,
15 just curious if I'm going into troubles.
16
17 Giacomo