From: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Cc: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Switchable MPI
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 05:25:40
1 Well... I'm presently working on and OpenMPI ebuild that follows the belowmentionned path specs to be able to slot the MPI implementation as per:
2 $implementation/$version/$compiler/
3
4 But I don't think this structure will change wether we use modules or eselect (we still need a separate place to store the mutually exclusive packages). But DO poke me if I am going in the wrong direction with this so that I don't waste too much time in the wrong direction.
5
6 Thanks,
7
8 Eric
9
10 PS: couldn't eselect also work for a normal user...and just set the proper environment variable also....??...it's just a BASH script so we should be able to do it the "eselect" way ;)
11