From: Frank Zwart <frank@×××××.nl>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Docs
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:24:16
1 I read the keepalived howto, I'm writing a more detailed one atm
2 about using keepalived for monitoring&failover. When it's finished
3 (within a few weeks) I will post the URL at which you can read it...
4
5 Frank
6 > Donnie Berkholz wrote:
7 >
8 >> We used to have some documentation floating around, but it never got put
9 >> on the Gentoo site and converted to GuideXML. I think there was a
10 >> filesystem selection guide and a Heartbeat/DRBD howto, maybe something
11 >> else. I'm poking the author to see whether he can dig them up.
14 > Finally picked the docs up:
15 >
16 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~spyderous/proj/cluster/fs-selection-guide.html
17 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~spyderous/proj/cluster/heartbeat-howto.html
18 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~spyderous/proj/cluster/keepalived-howto.html
19 >
20 > Anyone interested in going through them to update them and ensure
21 > they're accurate?
22 >
23 > Thanks,
24 > Donnie