From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Re: Vote: What next?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 18:46:43
1 Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto kirjoitti:
2 > Alec Warner wrote:
3 > | Pending some other action by council I intend to an election 'soon.'
4 > | I need to speak to fox2mike regarding timing (how long it will take
5 > | him to set up) but I believe jmbsvicetto and rane will be election
6 > | officials again.
7 > |
8 >
9 > I've also been waiting for an action by the council for the past week.
10 > As I've stated before, I'm offering my service as an election official
11 > for the next council election, be it now or in 5 weeks - as I recall the
12 > nominations were expected to be done during July and the voting on August.
15 I would say that the low response rate of the current council members is
16 a good reason to keep the elections immediately so I would get the
17 wheels rolling.
18
19 Regards,
20 Petteri