From: Steen Eugen Poulsen <sep@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] CoC enforcement proposal
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:24:01
Donnie Berkholz skrev:
> This is a bit later than I intended because of real life interference, > but here's some ideas for how to enforce the CoC. It's a little long, > sorry about that; we can push off the vote again if we don't have a > majority of people prepared for it by the meeting. > > I separated it into problem, conceptual solution, and implementation so > you can decide which levels you like and which could use tweaking.
I don't understand this discussion. Your saying you don't trust the people to do the job so they need to be looked over the shoulder every second, this creates a bad environment for them to do the work and is a sure fire way of making things fail, because you don't use positive psychology. Just trust them, but require documentation for action taken and setup an appropriate appeal system to handle the expected mistakes.

File name MIME type
smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-council] CoC enforcement proposal Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>