From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Nominations open for 1 council slot
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 22:15:49
On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 02:36:51PM +0100, Lukasz Damentko wrote:
> I'd like to nominate zmedico, robbat2, tsunam and musikc. Why? Their > role in the project is so significant that they should get a chance to > run for a position on the Council.
Thanks, but no thanks. I'm far too busy with infra stuff and real life at the moment, but I do hope to run in the next regular council election. For those that were trying to encourage me to run, I'd like to endorse ssuominen (formerly known as drac, just renamed recently) instead. -- Robin Hugh Johnson Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy E-Mail : robbat2@g.o GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85