From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Council meeting summary for 8 November 2007
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:10:09
On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 00:05 -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> > As I've gone the other way, do you now trust me less? I'd like to know > > why also :) > > I don't hold this opinion, but people could bring up later resentment at > Gentoo for not being able to get your way, etc.
I left of my own free will, with no animosity. I have no resentment at Gentoo. I would also note that at least 5 Gentoo developers have encouraged me to make commits after I announced my retirement. I have not done a single commit as I feel that would break any trust or integrity I have earned during my time as a Gentoo developer. If I wanted to screw Gentoo because of this, I would have done this already whilst I still wield the ultimate power. No, such people that would think like that are idiots. Thanks Roy -- gentoo-council@g.o mailing list