From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Nominations open for 1 council slot
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:00:00
1 On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:58:10PM -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > We have 1 open council slot because jokey got busy with real life. The
5 > council decided to open nominations for the next week, until 23:59 UTC
6 > Friday. Shortly after that, we will begin a week-long voting period.
7 >
8 > If you would like to nominate someone, please subscribe to the
9 > gentoo-council mailing list and reply to this email, ensuring it's sent
10 > there.
11 >
12 > --
13 > Thanks,
14 > Donnie
15 >
16 > Donnie Berkholz
17 > Developer, Gentoo Linux
18 > Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com
19
20 I nominate Samuli Suominen (suominen).