From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Resignation from the council
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:56:39
1 On 11:01 Thu 19 Feb , Mark Loeser wrote:
2 > I've thought about this for awhile now, and I would rather spend the small
3 > amount of time I have to dedicate to Gentoo on working on toolchain
4 > issues and other technical things that interest me. I am sorry that I am not
5 > completing the term that I was elected for, but at the same time I don't want
6 > to waste anyone's time or a valuable spot on the council that might be filled
7 > by someone that has the ability to dedicate the time such a position requires.
8
9 Mark, sorry to see you go. I'm happy you've decided to focus on the
10 places you're most interested in, though.
11
12 Since this opens up a spot, here is the final ranked list of candidates
13 from the last election:
14
15 dev-zero
16 leio
17 ssuominen ulm
18 jer
19 _reopen_nominations
22 So, leio's next on the list. His joining the council requires a
23 confirmation from him and unanimous acceptance by council members [1].
24 Let's do the acceptance vote on-list so he knows whether to prep for
25 this week's meeting.
28 1. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20070208-summary.txt
31 Thanks,
32 Donnie