From: Tobias Scherbaum <dertobi123@g.o>
To: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Re: Voting procedure
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:07:30
1 Am Dienstag, den 13.01.2009, 19:05 +0100 schrieb Torsten Veller:
2 > * Tobias Scherbaum <dertobi123@g.o>:
3 > > Tiziano Müller wrote:
4 > > > I know it's boring stuff but it's better to discuss it now instead of
5 > > > during the next election period.
6 > >
7 > > Then take a look at the previously started discussion (where mainly
8 > > Donnie and I took part) please, no need to discuss same things twice.
9 >
10 > Can you please provide a link to the discussion? What were the results?
11
12 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-council/msg_f16cdd2328079cae68e647996c4df270.xml
13
14 A result of this discussion was to add the _reopen_nominations candidate
15 to the ballot, then the discussion got stuck starting with the election.
16
17 Tobias