From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Secretary & President
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 22:17:42
On 10:26 Fri 06 Feb     , Tiziano Müller wrote:
> While dberkholz does a great job of putting together an agenda, > organizing the meeting and even putting together a summary afterwards, > it seems that he's quite busy lately
Just wanted to comment on this. The reason I have been dumping some responsibilities (packages, teams, etc) is so I can spend more time on the council, and other things that I think will help all of Gentoo, like a DVCS conversion. So I do expect to have more time for this. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Developer, Gentoo Linux Blog:

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-council] Secretary & President "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>