From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Secretary & President
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 22:17:42
1 On 10:26 Fri 06 Feb , Tiziano Müller wrote:
2 > While dberkholz does a great job of putting together an agenda,
3 > organizing the meeting and even putting together a summary afterwards,
4 > it seems that he's quite busy lately
5
6 Just wanted to comment on this. The reason I have been dumping some
7 responsibilities (packages, teams, etc) is so I can spend more time on
8 the council, and other things that I think will help all of Gentoo, like
9 a DVCS conversion. So I do expect to have more time for this.
12 Thanks,
13 Donnie
14
15 Donnie Berkholz