From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 23:28:36
1 On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 21:14 +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Looking at past threads all the stuff on this mailing list since a year
3 > ago would be just fine when handled on gentoo-project. So I suggest we
4 > use gentoo-project and deprecate this mailing list.
5 >
6 > Regards,
7 > Petteri
10 No thanks. -project has double the traffic of this list.
11 It's much easier to see exactly what we are doing here on the council
12 list. Nearly 100% of the traffic on this list is from devs. While
13 project is almost 30% user traffic.
16 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
17 Gentoo Linux