From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-council] Secretary & President
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:26:17
After discussing this in #gentoo-council, I'd like to bring the topic
here for everyone to participate in the discussion:

While dberkholz does a great job of putting together an agenda,
organizing the meeting and even putting together a summary afterwards,
it seems that he's quiet busy lately (hence the missing logs/summary of
the last two meetings).
For my understanding this is too much of a burden for one person and I'd
propose that we have a changing President/Chairman (who'll prepare the
agenda) and a changing Secretary (who'll upload the logs and do the
summary). With the current ~100 meetings a year everyone of us would
have to do the summary and the agenda 14-15 times a year.

Since the Secretary is not really the most interesting job, I'd
volunteer to start and do it the next meeting.

Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer
Areas of responsibility:
  Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin
E-Mail     : dev-zero@g.o
GnuPG FP   : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5  4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30