From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Voting procedure
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 00:43:00
1 On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:45:27 -0800
2 Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 14:01 Thu 08 Jan , Tiziano Müller wrote:
5 > > So far we've introduced the _reopen_nominations person in the last vote
6 > > and it didn't change a lot. But there are more questions:
7 > >
8 > > Does there always have to be 7 council members?
9 >
10 > No. I think we should set 7 to be the maximum though -- big meetings get
11 > unwieldy.
12 >
13 > > If not, should there be a minimum?
14 >
15 > No. Gentoo developers can decide how they want to be led.
18 So, zero is OK and so no Council at all? Or one?
19
20 > --
21 > Thanks,
22 > Donnie
23 >
24 > Donnie Berkholz
25 > Developer, Gentoo Linux
26 > Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com
27
28 Regards,
29 Ferris
30 --
31 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
32 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)