From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Agenda for October meeting next Monday 2009-10-12
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 20:56:46
On 2009.10.09 21:13, Petteri Räty wrote:
> 1. Discuss why follow up for items from last meeting never happened. > Should we do something to ensure this doesn't happen again?
> > Regards, > Petteri > >
Team, Yes, it needs to be fixed. Custom and practice dictates that the first agenda item is always actions from the last meeting. If you want to be even more formal, you adopt the minutes of the last meeting as a full and accurate record. With modern devices like a verbatim log, thats probably a step too far. -- Regards, Roy Bamford (Neddyseagoon) an member of gentoo-ops forum-mods trustees