From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>, Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>, gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-council] Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 06:59:31
1 On Friday 25 December 2009 09:00:36 Thomas Sachau wrote:
2 > On 12/25/2009 06:10 AM, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
3 > > On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o> wrote:
4 > >> I will make it short, since i already requested it 3 times, did create a
5 > >> thread at gentoo-dev ML:
6 > >>
7 > >> agenda topic: Discussion and approval for following item:
8 > >>
9 > >> Adding real multilib features from current multilib-portage to currently
10 > >> hardmasked and testing portage-2.2* for wider testing, more eyes looking
11 > >> at it and hopefully more people helping improving it, so we can get a
12 > >> version, which most can accept for PMS and maybe next EAPI.
13 > >
14 > > Sorry, I forgot to send an email explaining what happened on the
15 > > council alias as promised. The consensus was that the project wasn't
16 > > mature enough to go ahead. Also more generally the council's job isn't
17 > > discussing but deciding, approving, etc... Discussing is what should
18 > > happen on mailing lists.
19 >
20 > Since i see noone arguing against adding the multilib features to current
21 > testing branch of portage, the discussion part already seems to be done.
22 > so a simple approval is ok, drop the discussion request.
23
24 that's incorrect. you still havent addressed my outstanding issues. until
25 you do, i dont see how you can push for this being added to portage. or i
26 missed some update along the way, but the last e-mail i see is from me dated
27 26.10.2009 ...
28 -mike