From: Diego Augusto Molina <diegoaugustomolina@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: trustees@g.o, gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-council] Re: [gentoo-project] Send a collaboration propossal to the Raspberry Pi team
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 19:02:25

Well I'm not gentoo dev at all, but that's an interesting project I
see. I had worked on other kind of developments and I'm currently
working at my country's government. I may be a dreamer... but it would
be great if I can help introducing gentoo on a Raspberry Pi _and_
(even further) introduce it in my country's educational system.

Anyway, I have used other distros than gentoo (even the evil $$$) and
never looked back after I came here. If the project is going to happen
you can count on my humble collaboration :)

Diego Augusto Molina

ES: Por favor, evite adjuntar documentos de Microsoft Office. Serán
EN: Please, avoid attaching Microsoft Office documents. They shall be discarded.