From: Puria Nafisi Azizi <puria.nafisi@×××××.it>
To: trustees@g.o
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-council] Gentoo Support Offering
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:36:46

I'm Puria Nafisi partner of _Axant_ a company based in Italy and one of
my partners Luca Barbato is a gentoo developer.
We have in mind to provide professional consulting on gentoo, and
provide professional gentoo support for other companies.

We were thinking if there are any kind of interest from the gentoo team,
to mention it somewhere, as for instance the freebsd guys does ( or if there are no
interest at all, and  you consider our proposal a bad idea.

Please keep in mind that we are going to provide eventually this service
after sept, cause we are structure ourselves for this kind of business.

Best Regards
Puria Nafisi Azizi
+39 393 926 7295

Subject Author