From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Agenda (draft) for November meeting 2009-11-09
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 22:56:49
On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o> wrote:
> I'd like council to discuss what I consider a major bug in PMS - > see the discussion at > http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-pms/msg_95a13d880eb521b13d7090f30350c26a.xml
Could the both of you please flesh out a proposal on how you'd expect the council to solve these issues? It would best if, on top of telling what should be done, you explained why it should be done this way. Raising the questions is already interesting but proposing answers is even better. You may have done that elsewhere before but summarizing it here would help tremendously. And by the way those who know they will disagree with the above posters are welcome to make proposals of their own. It would be nice if we'd all get an opportunity to discuss it here before the council meeting. Denis.