From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Preliminary Meeting-Topics for 12 February 2009
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:01:41
1 On 15:55 Thu 12 Feb , Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:50:56 -0800
3 > Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
4 > > I agree that it's a great idea to assign someone responsibility for
5 > > following up, and I think that the person who brings up the topic is
6 > > best qualified and motivated to do so. I don't see any reason to
7 > > require it to be a council member.
8 >
9 > Unfortunately, things are often postponed because Council members
10 > haven't done their homework or haven't looked at proposals until half
11 > an hour before the meeting, not because there's more work required...
12
13 Ciaran,
14
15 What do you propose we do to change this?
18 Thanks,
19 Donnie
20
21 Donnie Berkholz